Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Maintain proper records of quality test, procedures and standards.
Quality Control Manager Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical
- 8D reports,
- Inspection reports,
We would also need a junior quality representative with salary in the range of 20-30K per month based on experience. Minimum qualification Diploma.