- Oversee the recruitment across the marine division to ensure timely closure of the positions.
- Conduct HR interviews as per the requirement.
- Coordinating with HODs for Interview, Follow-up, etc.
- Ensure Induction and Orientation program for all the new joiners to ensure smooth transition on the Job.
- Manpower Planning & Recruitment: Ensure compliance to the budgets and the quality parameters of each role and effective salary negotiation.
- Responsible for designing and modifying specifications for all the jobs / roles in the organisation.
- Framing and timely revision of the job descriptions and KPI as per the requirement.
MIS: Preparing monthly MIS and dashboard for management’s review
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintains projects in Database according to the company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Reviews contract terms and associated information to ensure project setup generates appropriate results.
- Issues and reviews client invoices to ensure they are in accordance with the contract terms.
- Monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress and Billing in Excess accounts
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, including balance sheets and income statements.
- Analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness, and accuracy of project data, Revenue, and cost budgets/forecasts.
- Provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances.
- Prepares ad hoc journal entries and analyzes specific cost or project account ledgers.
- Contacts other departments and outside vendors, suppliers, and clients to resolve cross-functional pending items.
- Process invoices, expenses, and other financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the finance manager.
Industry Background – Shipbuilding industry is a plus, but engineering/ construction/ machinery would be helpful.
Roles & Responsibility
- Vetting internal cost data
- Preparation of commercial proposals for leasing, sales and service contracts
- Liaise with Management of DAM + Finance team in preparing final commercial.
- Working with sales and BD teams to prepare project cash flows to be reported to the
- Attend commercial and contract negotiations with customers.
- Project Monitoring
- Tracks costs/ trends.
- Highlight/ anticipate problem areas to operational teams.
- Follow up for payments with customers.
- Prepare MIS related to large projects.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Pro-active and self-starter
- Respect and manage confidential information
- Willingness to travel
- Experience of working with government customers
- An understanding of legal terminology related to contracts is required
- Vendor Sourcing and Development
- Commercial negotiations
- Ensuring compliance with company policies
- Drive CXO and senior leadership level relationships with OEMs/brands across various
- Generate and develop relationships with supplier’s OEMs, distributors, dealers and
negotiate with them to get the best rates/discount structures to maximize margins on
Skill Requirement/ Job Qualification:
- 10 years of experience in technical/ engineering procurement
- Must have technical knowledge of product (Plates, Forging, Tubes, Gaskets, Fasteners & other bought out components)
- Leadership skills and proactivity
- Respect and manage confidential information.
- A strong understanding of incoterms
Shipbuilding industry is a plus, but engineering/ construction/ machinery would be helpful
Should regularly be kept updated with latest trends/ concepts in Logistics/ Customs