|Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have knowledge of Inventory Management, Distribution of Parts required for Parts business.
- Excellent Computer Knowledge (MS Office and very good knowledge of Excel (Advance excel formula knowledge) and PowerPoint).
- Interact with customers, creating Quotes, order processing in (ERP) System Tax Invoices generation in ERP System
- Order Registration Order Acceptance (PI) to customer Daily quotation reporting to Service Team with customer s feedback
- Daily Dispatch Details to customer and detail update in (ERP) Price Calculation, discount offers, and negotiation.
- Functional support in the pricing process, coordination, and support in the price- inquiry process
- Well versed with Warehouse process, Receiving, storage, inventory management dispatches. Co-Ordination with Service Engineers Service Managers for providing better service to the customer.
- Service parts planning solution to enhance inventory management, ordering, and fill rates at warehouses to improve customer satisfaction.
- Making sure that all the parts that are imported or received are checked and verified against the supplier invoices and checked for correct qty and quality and placed in the warehouse at the right location.
- Getting and recording approvals for any discounts and other supporting documents related to the transaction in ERP before invoice/transaction posting.