|Roles and Responsibilities
- Repair & Maintenance of Heavy motor vhicle at Mumbai airport
- Responsible for handling break down at site
- Report the onsite problem & day to day activity
- Handling team
- Follow the code of conduct for Airports
- Willing to travel
- Ready to work in rotational shift
- Experience of heavy fabrication, erection, engineering and repair activity onboard Naval /Commercial ships and submarine.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings, ASME code, class regulations, read & understand Technical drawings & literature.
- Provide on-site technical support to Shipyard/Navy/Coast Guard.
- Lead, Guiding & controlling onsite work force and managing day to day activity.
- Familiarity with Naval shipsí refit cycles, repair procedures.
- Should have knowledge of budgeting/Estimation.
- Attending TNC/PNC and related meetings for the project work.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in word processing/project management software like MS-Office.