|Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Maintain proper records of quality test, procedures and standards.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis Solicit feedback from all stake holders to assess whether the requirements are met Submit detailed reports to appropriate authorities Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures