|Desired Candidate Profile
- Computer knowledge is must. Good communication skills. Should be able to read and write English.
- Proven experience working as a Vendor Manager.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
|Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for dynamic professional with minimum 3 years of experience as Administration Executive responsible for handling day to day admin operations.
- The person should be able to handle stationary requirements, Outward Inward correspondence, Xerox machine, ISO documentation, assist various departments in day to day admin activities.
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors.
- Finding the best available vendors for various parts required for Air-conditioning Units, creating Vendor standards, negotiating contracts.
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Conducting research on available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality.
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which products are more popular than others.
- Implementing vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors and informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve them.