Millennium's association in the Mining Sector is more than two decades old catering the requirements of the Indian Market both OEM and Aftermarket.
Millennium has a dedicated team to take care of its Mining business in India which includes a team of 5 who take care of Marketing and Sales activities and a service team which comprises of 12 technicians and 14 Service Sub Dealers spread across India. Additionally, Millennium also has a dedicated professional to take care of warranty spares and Inventory.
Millennium has implemented ISO 9001: 2008 through which there is a systematic monitoring of all its Mining activities which are carried out throughout India for both Sales and Service. We are proud to be the first company to have such a setup in India for the Climate Control Market related to Mining sector.
Quality is maintained by way of:
Millenniums technical team is present in Bengaluru, Kolar, Mysore, Ramagundam, Chandrapur, Korba, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jharsuguda, Singhrauli, Bhilai and Udaipur.
In the last 5 years, Millennium has installed and commissioned over 3000 units of Mining Equipment on behalf of our various principals. Totally, Millennium currently offers support for over 10,000 equipment units in the mining sector.
Millennium also has warehouse facilities and maintains stock for various spares/ capital items to support its mining activities.
Red dot manufactures the full line of HVAC for heavy vehicles market. With both custom and off-the-shelf products as well as full line of replacement parts for most OEM vehicles on the road or off.
Red dot emphasizes a high-quality lean manufacturing approach to building its products. Regularly scheduled workshops are conducted to extract the maximum quality from both traditional and modern materials. ISO 9001 certified since 1994, Red dot has always viewed quality as a key reason for the high regard in which the company is held.
Team MILLENNIUM, the Indian Product Support & Service providers to RED DOT, have successfully introduced RED DOT Air conditioning Units into the Earth Moving Equipment manufacturers such as BEML; L&T-KOMATSU; TATA-HITACHI; VOLTAS; TIL etc. and to the end-user Customers like Mining Companies, Cement Companies etc.
PaR'sknowledge and experience form the basis of their core capabilities, which include:
• Program and Project Management
• In-House Engineering Services
• Custom Designs
• Highest Level of Integrator Experience
• Systems, Process, and Quality Expertise
• Full-service Equipment Experts
Spillard Safety Systems has evolved into one of the UK's largest safety equipment suppliers to the quarrying and mining industries with our customer base ranging from quarrying conglomerates to original equipment manufacturers.
The range of solutions available from Spillard Safety Systems offers a complete mobile plant safety package including:
• Vision – All Round Vision convex mirrors, Optronics CCTV systems
• Detection – PreView radar systems, VCAS ultra sonic systems
• Comfort – Sears suspension seats
• Restraint – Spillard rollover restraint seats and lap belts
• Warning – Reverse alarms, All Round Alert safety lighting and safety whips
• Control – Safestep access systems, Flight Systems, Fire extinguishers
• Service – Pre-Sales, Installation, Aftercare and Warranty
To ensure that our customers are provided with the most up to date information when deciding if additional safety products are required, they are able to offer the following services:
• Machine and vehicle visibility assessment mapping
• Mobile plant safety surveys
• Solution Presentations
• Whole body vibration testing
• Service database for system and management information
• Single point contact number for warranty, service and upgrade issues