||Engineer - Procurement / Logistics
|Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics)
- Minimum 2 yrs of experience in engineering, procurement and operations
- Excellent Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Computer Literate
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
|Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
- Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliance in all the procurement transactions.
- Coordinate with vendor on continuous quality improvement.
- Will be responsible for logistics management and distribution
- Have to co-ordinate with C&F agents